- Publication date
- 19 February 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2026, 23:59 (CET)
- Level of funding
- National level
The priorities of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan (NNRP) are:
- Promoting the green transition
- Accelerating the digital transformation
- Improving the housing market and making buildings more energy efficient
- Strengthening the labour market, pensions and future oriented education
- Strengthening public healthcare and pandemic preparedness
- Tackling aggressive tax planning and money laundering.
The fourth priority includes investments in human capital to support people to develop their careers and find jobs through reskilling, contributing to addressing labour market and skills shortages and fostering the green and digital transitions.
The Ministry of Finance is responsible for the monitoring and coordinating the implementation of the plan. Various actors are in charge of the implementation of the measures, mainly policy directorates in various ministries and authorities under their control.
The NNRP is available at this link.