Benefits of joining the Pact for Skills
The Pact for Skills will help you make a real change and boost skills for workers within your industry or region
As a Pact member, you can:
- join forces with other members to support the reskilling and upskilling within your region or country
- learn more about accessing national and EU funding opportunities
- help people of working age to develop skills for the future
- access EU-level labour market intelligence
- fill skill gaps and redeploy staff into relevant roles.
As a member of the Pact, you can take advantage of three dedicated services:
- The Networking Hub will support you in finding, setting up and strengthening partnerships for upskilling and reskilling.
- The Guidance Hub will provide you and your networks with technical expertise and help with carrying out upskilling and reskilling.
- The Knowledge Hub is a place where you can find advice and best practices from experts and other members.
Join the Pact for Skills
The Pact for Skills is open to:
- individual companies or other private or public organisations
- regional or local partnerships
- industrial ecosystems or cross-sectoral partnerships.
If you have any questions about the Pact for Skills or becoming a member please check our FAQ page or Contact us.
Spread the word about the Pact for Skills within your professional networks by sharing this page.