- Publication date
- 19 February 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2026, 23:59 (CET)
- Level of funding
- National level
The National Recovery and Resilience plan (NRRP) for the Czech Republic is divided into the following six thematic pillars, which are further subdivided into components, with cross-cutting priorities being green and digital transformation:
- Digital transition
- Physical infrastructure and green transition
- Education and Labour Market
- Institution, regulation and business support in response to COVID-19
- Research, development and innovation
- Healthcare and population resilience.
Priority 3 is particularly relevant for upskilling and reskilling as the NRRP will support actions for innovation in digital education. A variety of Ministries are responsible for the implementation of the National Recovery and Resilience Plan in Czech Republic. However, the main responsibility over the plan bears the office of the Government of the Czech republic.
More information can be found at the following link.
The NNRP is available at this link.