- Publication date
- 1 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
One of the objectives of the Operational Programme for the JTF in Sweden concerns upskilling specifically, namely promoting bringing about an increase in competence and enable adjustment for the workers who are affected in connection with the steel industry's technology shift to carbon dioxide neutrality. This is to be done through:
- Skill enhancement and retraining of employees.
- Investments in research and innovation, including at universities and public
- research organizations, and promoting the transfer of advanced technology
- Investments in improving the circular economy, including through preventive measures and reduce waste, resource efficiency, reuse and recycling.