- Publication date
- 1 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 14 February 2023, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The objectives of the call are the following:
- to empower teachers to teach about the EU using engaging methods and to bring facts and knowledge about the European Union to their learners;
- To improve learning outcomes on EU matters;
- To strengthen EU literacy in schools;
- To create interest in the European Union and constitute a basis to enhance participation of pupils and students in the democratic process and leave them better equipped to become active citizens.
A Jean Monnet Learning EU initiative must be implemented for a minimum of 40 teaching hours per school year for three consecutive years on EU based subjects.
Activities organised under this section will boost learning about the European Union in ways that inspire. They will help students to strengthen their sense of belonging to the EU, the impact it has on their lives and their understanding of EU mechanisms and policies.
Institution providing the funding
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Size of funding
€7,000,000 / Max € 30,000 per project
Overview of eligibility criteria
The applicants must be:
- school or vocational education and training institution;
- established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme.
Only applications by single applicants are allowed (single beneficiaries).
Overview of award criteria
Award criteria include the following:
- Relevance of the project (max. 25 points);
- Quality of the project design and implementation (max 25 points);
- Quality of the partnership and the cooperation arrangements (max 25 points);
- Impact (max 25 points).
To be considered for funding, proposals must score at least 70 points in total and at least 15 points in each award criterion.
Applicants must fill in the standard proposal template for Jean Monnet actions available at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/erasmus/temp-form/af/af_erasmus-ls-jmo_en.pdf
Application support available
For help related to this call, please contact: eacea-ajmec [dot] europa [dot] eu (eacea-ajm[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)