- Publication date
- 2 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- National level
The Parliamentary Secretariat for European Funds (Office of the Prime Minister) is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ESF+ in Malta and manages the Oerational Programme II - Investing in human capital to create more opportunities and promote the wellbeing of society – 2014-2020.
This Operational Programme focuses on the following priorities:
- Employment prospects of job seekers and inactive persons
- Social inclusion and equal opportunities
- Education actions to reduce early school leaving and increase participation in lifelong learning
- Public administration and increased administrative capacity and efficiency
Upskilling and reskilling opportunities are covered under the third priority on education, with interventions to strengthen VET systems also supported.
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 is not yet available.