- Publication date
- 6 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Lombardia is the public authority responsible for the ESF+ implementation in the Lombardia/Lombardy region in Italy. It manages the regional ESF+ Operational Programme Lombardy 2021-2027, which includes the following priorities:
- Employment: Improving access to employment and activation measures for all jobseekers, in particular young people, especially through the implementation of the Youth Guarantee, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged groups in the labor market, as well as of inactive people, also through the promotion of self-employment and the social economy. Promote a balanced participation of women and men in the labor market, equal working conditions and a better work-life balance, including through access to affordable childcare and dependent care services. Promote the adaptation of workers, businesses and entrepreneurs to change, active and healthy ageing, as well as healthy and adequate working environments which take into account health risks.
- Education and Training: Promote equal access to and completion of quality and inclusive education and training, in particular for disadvantaged groups, from early childhood education and care, through general and vocational education and training, up to tertiary and adult education and learning, including by facilitating learning mobility for all and accessibility for people with disabilities.
- Social Inclusion: Foster active inclusion, to promote equal opportunities, non-discrimination and active participation, and improve employability, especially of disadvantaged groups. Improve equal and timely access to quality, sustainable and affordable services, including services that promote access to housing and person-centred care, including in health care; modernize social protection systems, including by promoting access to them and paying particular attention to minors and disadvantaged groups; improve the accessibility, effectiveness and resilience of health systems and long-term care services, including for people with disabilities. Promote the social integration of people at risk of poverty or social exclusion, including the poor and children.
- Youth Employment: Improving access to employment and activation measures for all jobseekers, in particular young people, especially through the implementation of the Youth Guarantee, the long-term unemployed and disadvantaged groups in the labor market, as well as of inactive people, also through the promotion of self-employment and the social economy.