- Publication date
- 3 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- National level
The Ministry of Employment is one of the public authorities responsible for the ESF implementation at national level in Italy. It manages the Operational Programme on Inclusion (PON Inclusione), which focuses on the following priority areas:
- Fighting poverty, with a focus on providing income support, fostering inclusive labour markets, and ensuring access to quality services.
- Migrant integration in the labour market, including throguh tailored support and upskilling/reskilling.
- Social innovation to promote equality and non discrimination.
- Stregthening institutional and adiminstrative capacity of public institutions, including at the local level.
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 is not yet available.