- Publication date
- 22 February 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Agence Fonds social européen is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ESF in the Wallonia/Wallonie-Bruxelles region in Belgium through the Operational Programme under the "investment for growth and jobs" objective (Programme Operationel au titre de l'objectif ''Investimment pour la croissance et l'emploi'').
The Operational Programme is meant to implement the following ESF's 3 thematic objectives:
- promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility »;
- promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any discrimination;
- investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning.
The overall aim of the Operational Programme is to contribute to job creation and to strengthen social cohesion in Wallonia and Brussels, with particular attention on the integration of young people into the labour market. The Operational Programme is structured around four priority axes (excluding technical assistance) :
- Axis 1: Business and creativity
- Axis 2: Knowledge and capacities
- Axis 3: Inclusive society and employment
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 is not yet available.