- Publication date
- 22 February 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Actiris, Public Employment Service (PES) is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ESF in the Brussels region/Région de Bruxelles Capitale in Belgium through the 2014-2020 ESF programme for the Brussels Capital region (Programme FSE 2014-2020 pour la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale).
The Operational Programme is meant to implement the following ESF's 3 thematic objectives:
- promoting work and supporting professional mobility, with priority given to the sutainable integration of young people on the labor market of young NEETs and access to work for job seekers and non-active people;
- promoting social inclusion and the fight against poverty.
The Operational Programme is structured around three priority axes (excluding technical assistance)
- Priority axis 1: Sustainble integration of young people in to the job market
- Priority axis 2: Access to work for everybody
- Priority axis 3: Improving the vocational integration of persons who are excluded or at risk of exclusion
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 is not yet available.