- Publication date
- 1 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Marshal's Office of the Warmian–Masurian Voivodship is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ERDF in the Wójewództwo Warmińsko-Mazurskie region in Poland. It manages the European Funds for Warmia and Mazury 2021-2027 programme which includes 14 priority intervention areas. Those relevant for upskilling and reskilling are the following:
- Priority (1) on Economy includes upskilling opportunities developing skills for smart specialisation, industrial transformation and entrepreneurship.
- Priority (5) on Education and competencies ERFF includes training and lifelong learning measures by developing accessible infrastructure and supporting resilience in distance and online education and training.
- Priority (6) on Education and competences ESF+ provides measures facilitating learning and mobility for all, including learners with specific needs. Further, it includes life-long learning, upskilling, supporting entrepreneurial, digital and business-resilience skills, and responding to regional economy needs.
- Priority (7) on Labour market includes specific objectives providing upskilling opportunities, targeting learners with particular backgrounds, such as members of marginalised communities or young workers.