- Publication date
- 1 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Marshal's Office of the Subcarpathian Voivodship is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ERDF in the Wójewództwo Podkarpackie region in Poland. It manages the European Funds for Podkarpacie 2021-2027 programme which includes 10 priority intervention areas. Those relevant for upskilling and reskilling are the following:
- Priority (1) on Competitive and digital economy includes skills development and employee training aimed at smart specialisation, industrial transformation and entrepreneurship.
- Priority (5) on Friendly Social Space provides training and lifelong learning measures by developing accessible infrastructure and supporting resilience in distance and online education and training.
- Priority (7) on Human capital ready for change covers measures facilitating learning and mobility for all, including learners with specific needs. Further, it includes life-long learning, upskilling, supporting entrepreneurial, digital and business-resilience skills, and responding to the regional economy needs.
- Priority (8) on Community-led local development includes specific objectives providing upskilling opportunities and targeting learners with particular backgrounds and disadvantaged groups, such as people with disabilities.