- Publication date
- 1 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Marshal's Office of the Opolskie Voivodship is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ERDF in the Wójewództwo Opolskie region in Poland. It manages the European Funds for Opolskie 2021-2027 programme which includes 11 priority intervention areas. Those relevant for upskilling and reskilling are the following:
- Priority (1) on European Funds supporting Opolskie's innovation and competitiveness includes skills development and employee training aimed at smart specialisation, industrial transformation and entrepreneurship.
- Priority (5) on European Funds supporting Opolskie's labour market and education covers measures on facilitating learning and mobility for all, including learners with specific needs. Further, it includes life-long learning, upskilling, supporting entrepreneurial, digital and business-resilience skills, and responding to regional economy needs.
- Priority (6) on European Funds supporting social inclusion in Opolskie includes specific objectives providing upskilling opportunities, targeting learners with particular backgrounds, such as members of marginalised communities or youth workers.
- Priority (9) on European Funds Supporting Social Investment in Opolskie provides measures for training and lifelong learning by developing accessible infrastructure and supporting resilience in the distance and online education and training.