- Publication date
- 01 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Calabria is the public authority responsible for the ERDF implementation in the Calabria region in Italy. It manages the regional Operational Programme Calabria 2014-2020, which covers both ESF and ERDF. The axes that are relevant for ERDF are the following:
- Research and Innovation: strengthen innovation in enterprises, and support research infrastructures considered crucial for the regional system.
- ICT development and Digital Agenda: consolidation and completion of the ultra-broadband infrastructure to bring fast internet to all Calabrian municipalities, and develop the offer of new online public services with significant changes in redevelopment, transparency and simplification.
- Competitiveness and attractiveness: relaunch and enhancement of small and medium-sized enterprises through the improvement of access to credit, internationalisation, the adoption of ICT solutions.
- Energy efficiency and sustainable mobility: reducing energy consumption and promoting renewable energy.
- Risk prevention in the region
- Social inclusion: supporting the inclusion of marginalised groups, including through housing provision.
- Education: strengthening services and structures for education and training, both in terms of support for the right to study and advanced training to improve skills.
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 are not yet available.