- Publication date
- 08 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- National level
The Ministry of Finance (General Secretariat of European programmes, coordination, and development) is the public authority responsible for the ERDF implementation in Cyprus and manages the Operational Plan "Thaleia 2021-2027" (Επιχειρησιακού Προγράμματος «ΘΑλΕΙΑ 2021-2027: Θεμέλια Αλλαγής, Ευημερίας, Ισότητας και Ανάπτυξης»).
The Operational Programme is supported through ERDF, ESF+, JTF and CF with EUR 1 billion (EU contribution). Through this budget, the OP will support five key EU policy objectives:
- a more competitive and smarter Europe
- a greener, low carbon transition towards a net zero economy Europe
- a more connected Europe by enhancing mobility
- a more social and inclusive Europe
- a Europe closer to citizens by fostering the sustainable and integrated development of all types of territories
These pillars are then translated into 12 priority-axes within the Operational Programme. Priorities 7 (Human Capital Development and Labour Market Integration) and 12 (Special Investment Priority for the JTF) finance actions on reskilling and upskilling.