- Publication date
- 01 June 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The EIT Cross-KIC Strategic Education Plan will elevate the impact of the EIT education agenda and the KICs EIT Alumni organisations. It will contribute to the Digital Education Action Plan implementation in the scope defined by the policy documents and disseminate results of the EIT KICs’ education activities through the EIT learning platform.
Under this plan, the actions supported are:
- EIT Deep Tech Talent initiat+E7+G7
The EIT Cross-KIC Strategic Education Plan will:
- Contribute to the EIT Deep Tech Talent initiative in cooperation with relevant partners
- Contribute to the Digital Education Action Plan (DEAP) including projects such as Girls Go Circular, according to the targets set in the relevant EU policy documents.
- Implement the EIT Alumni community’s work programme
- Promote entrepreneurial education, tech skill development and disseminate good practices and lessons learnt from the EIT community activities, including the EIT Virtual Campus.
- Build synergies between the EIT KIC education activities and alignment with other relevant programmes and stakeholders, including Green Deal and European Skills Agenda.
- Facilitate collaboration and merged education activities between the KICs and disseminate new effective education methods, technologies, tools and approaches to better deliver entrepreneurial education and skills development.
Institution providing the funding
European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
Size of funding
Overview of eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria include the following:
- Applicants can be established in an EU Member State including their outermost regions; Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States; or countries associated to Horizon Europe and certain low- and middle-income countries.
Overview of award criteria
All Cross-KIC strategic proposals will be evaluated against the following award criteria aligned with the Horizon Europe legal framework: excellence, impact and implementation.
Applicants must submit their proposal via the Funding and Tenders Portal. See application form: https://eit.europa.eu/sites/default/files/tpl_application_form_part_b_eit_cross_kic_2023-25.docx.pdf
Application support available
The Online Manual, Hoirzon Programme Guide, Funding and Tenders Portal FAQ, Research Enquiry Service, National Contact Points, Enterprise Europe Network, Partner Searc services can be found on the Funding and Tenders portal page.