- Publication date
- 22 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The main objectives of the call are:
- Increasing quality in the work, activities and practices of organisations and institutions involved, opening up to new actors, not naturally included within one sector;
- Building capacity of organisations to work transnationally and across sectors;
- Adressing common needs and priorities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport;
- Enabling transformation and change (at individual, organisational or sectoral level), leading to improvements and new approaches, in proportion to the context of each organisation.
Activities supported should address at least one horizontal priority and/or at least one specific priority relevant to the field of education, training, youth and sport that is mostly impacted.
Proposals are expected to:
- develop innovative practices as well as implement joint initiatives promoting cooperation, peer learning and exchanges of practices;
- set up sustainable cooperation arrangements with all project partners;
- promote equal opportunities and access, includsion and fairness;
- incorporate green practices and be designed in an eco-friendly way;
- foster virtual cooperation and experimentation;
- support participation and active engagement.
Institution providing the funding
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Size of funding
One of three lump sums to be chosen by applicant: EUR 120.000/250.000/400.000 depending on the activities to be undertaken
Overview of eligibility criteria
Any participating organisation established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme can be the applicant. Any public or private organisation, established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme or in any third country not associated to the Programme of the world can participate in a Cooperation Partnership. Irrespective of the field impacted by the project, Cooperation Partnerships are open to any type of organisation active in any field of education, training, youth, sport or other socio-economic sectors as well as to organisations carrying out activities that are transversal to different fields.
Overview of award criteria
Project proposals will be assessed taking into account the following four criteria, for a maximum score of 100 points:
- Relevance (up to 25 points)
- Quality of the project design and implementation (up to 30 points)
- Quality of the partnership and the cooperation arrangements (up to 20 points)
- Impact, dissemination and sustainability (up to 25 points)
Projects must receive at least 60 points overall to be considered for funding.
Proposals must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal and must use the forms provided in the Electronic Submission System. Proposals must be complete and contain all the requested information and all required annexes and supporting documents, in particular:
- Application Form Part A with administrative information about the participants and the summarised budget for the project;
- Application Form Part B with the technical description of the project;
- Application Form Part C containing additional project data (if any)
- The Detailed Budget Table (to be downloaded from the Portal Submission System)
Application support available
For more information on the call and the application procedure please consult the Erasmus+ Programme Guide at https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-programme-guide