- Publication date
- 04 October 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The main objective of the call is to develop and apply methods to support the use of arts in education and interventions to foster cultural awareness
The following type of activities are supported (please see text of the call for futher details):
- support policymakers and professional development providers in identifying effective actions and gaps in their systems;
- include a lifelong learning perspective and and assess national, regional and local support for partnershi;
- contribute to the New European Bauhaus (NEB) initiative.
Anticipated outcomes include:
- Develop and apply methods to support the use of arts in education and interventions to foster cultural awareness and expression and to assess their impacts on the development of competences and inclusion of all children and young people.
- Inform policies, programmes and actions using arts in education and contributing to foster cultural awareness and expression, identify existing gaps and effective actions to reach most children and young people and Develop recommendations.
Institution providing the funding
European Research Council
Size of funding
Overview of eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible for funding, applicants must be established in one of the following countries:
- EU Member States;
- The Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- Countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- A specified list of low- and middle-income countries: list available p.9 and 10 of the Horizon Europe Work Programme 2023-2024 General Annexes.
On consortium composition: unless otherwise provided for in the specific call conditions, only legal entities forming a consortium are eligible to participate in actions provided that the consortium includes, as beneficiaries, three legal entities independent from each other and each established in adifferent country as follows:
- at least one independent legal entity established in a Member State; and
- at least two other independent legal entities, each established in different Member States or Associated Countries.
Overview of award criteria
Project proposals will be assessed taking into account the following 3 criteria, for a maximum of 15 points:
- Excellence (5points);
- Impact (5 points);
- Quality and efficiency of the implementation (5 points).
The threshold for individual criteria will be 3. The overall threshold, applying to the sum of the three individual scores, will be 10.
In order to be considered, proposals must:
- Be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal using the forms provided (see link to the call below).
- Proposals must be complete and contain all parts and mandatory annexes and supporting documents.
More information is available in the text of the call (see link below).
Application support available
For any questions related to any aspect of European research in general and the EU Research Framework Programmes in particular, please reach out to the Research Enquiry Service at this link: https://research-and-innovation.ec.europa.eu/contact-us/research-enquiry-service_en