- Publication date
- 1 January 2022
- Automotive Skills Alliance
The ASA Learning Platform hosts 28 MOOCs related to the automotive and mobility ecosystem. This platform was initially developed through the DRIVES blueprint project and is further maintained by the Automotive Skills Alliance, a Large-scale Skills Partnership that has signed the Pact for Skills. The courses hosted on the platform are free and provide the possibility to earn certificates related to specific skills developments. They cover a range of topics, such as the ones included below:
- General topics, such as the management of innovation projects and SPICE provisional assessment;
- Production topics, such as Lean Six Sigma and tool and die production;
- Maintenance topics, such as predictive maintenance;
- Engineering R&D topics, such as ADAS/ADF testing and validation.