Are you an organisation in the chemical sector?
The Pact for Skills invites you to complete a survey to understand your expectations of the Regional Partnership for Skills in the chemical sector.
In particular, we are keen to hear your views on:
- Current trends in the workforce
- Skills needs and skills gaps in the chemical sector at regional level
- Difficulties to attract young talent to the chemical sector and reasons for this
- Ways of working against discrimination and for gender equality and equal opportunities in the chemical sector
- Ways to improve the cooperation between education providers and companies at regional level
- Best practices for upskilling and reskilling workers in the chemical sector and fostering lifelong learning
- Ways to improve the cooperation between regional and EU levels (work of RPS)
- The kind of support that members expect from the Regional Partnership for Skills in the Chemical Sector
- Other areas of interest
Please complete this survey by the 2nd of June.
Share your views.
- Publication date
- 4 May 2023
- Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion