The Pact for Skills is pleased to announce that registration for our next networking event on the 17th of October is now open!
The networking event is a unique opportunity for Pact for Skills members to discuss current challenges and opportunities related to upskilling and reskilling actions. Pact members will be able to exchange their experiences and provide inspiration across different partnerships and ecosystems.
During the event members are also encouraged to use the afternoon for networking opportunities for future collaboration.
The event aims to:
- Increase visibility of good practices implemented by Pact members, particularly in relation to the implementation of Pact commitments
- Provide practical guidance and further resources to Pact members developed as part of Pact for Skills Support Services, including examples on how to define commitments, set up monitoring framework, better engage with members of large-scale partnerships.
- Encourage information sharing and discussions to exchange experiences on common challenges across different industrial ecosystems by Pact members.
- Provide networking opportunities for current Pact members, the Pact for Skills support services and the European Commission to engage with organisations who are delivering similar activities in upskilling and reskilling and would be interested in future collaboration.
Pact members value the opportunity to collaborate through networking events. Speaking of why it is important for Pact members to join, Daphné Tepper, Policy Director of Media, Entertainment & Arts, from UNI Europa, the European Services Workers Union, notes that ‘The Networking Event for Pact members is a great opportunity to connect to skills initiatives from different sectors across Europe. Only by learning from others, pooling resources, and creating new synergies will our own work fit into the bigger picture and achieve real impact.’.
Join us for a dynamic and engaging event that delves into the heart of the Pact for Skills and its broader policy implications. The day is structured into distinct parts, each offering valuable insights and opportunities for collaboration.
Take a look at the full programme of the event.
- Publication date
- 8 September 2023
- Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion