- 1. tammikuuta 2021
- Määräajan tyyppi
- 31. joulukuuta 2027 klo 23:59 (CET)
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Emilia Romagna is the public authority responsible for the ERDF implementation in the Emilia Romagna region in Italy. It manages the regional ERDF Operational Programme 2021-2027, which is divided into four priorities, corresponding to different lines of intervention, each of which includes specific objectives and actions.
- Research, innovation and competitiveness: This priority responds to the need for innovative and intelligent transformation of the regional territory, promotion of digital transformation to strengthen opportunities for economic development and social innovation, and relaunching the competitiveness of the production system. To this end, the Operational Programme aims to develop and strengthen research and innovation capacities and the introduction of advanced technologies; enable citizens, businesses, research organizations and public authorities to reap the benefits of digitalisation; strengthen the sustainable growth and competitiveness of SMEs and job creation in SMEs, including through productive investments; and develop skills for smart specialisation, industrial transition and entrepreneurship.
- Sustainability, decarbonisation, biodiversity and resilience: This priority responds to the need to increase the security and resilience of the territory and urban areas, improve adaptability to climate change, and promote a more circular economy. To this end the Operational Programme aims to promote energy efficiency and renewable energies, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions; promote climate change adaptation, disaster risk prevention and resilience, considering ecosystem approaches; promote the transition to a resource-efficient and circular economy; and strengthen the protection and preservation of nature, biodiversity and green infrastructure, including in urban areas, and reduce all forms of pollution.
- Sustainable mobility and air quality: This priority aims to promote sustainable multimodal urban mobility as part of the transition to a net-zero carbon economy.
- Attractiveness, cohesion and territorial development: This priority aims to to contrast territorial inequalities and promote the attractiveness and sustainability of territories, by relaunching/strengthening the attractiveness of the territories for citizens, the training system, the production system and tourism; actively contributing to the fight against climate change; countering territorial imbalances (demographic, social and economic), focusing on the quality and proximity of essential services to guarantee equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens.