- Datum der Veröffentlichung
- 23 Februar 2023
- Beginnt am
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ESF+ in Mainland Finland/Manner-Suomi through the Operational Programme Innovation and skills in Finland 2021-2027 (Uudistuva ja osaava Suomi 2021−2027).
The Operational Programme consists of six priority areas:
- promoting research and innovation, and digitalisation
- promoting energy efficiency and the circular economy, reducing greenhouse gas emsissions
- supporting road transport infrastructure is sparsely populated areas
- supporting employment, skills, working life development, continuous learning and flexi-ble educational paths
- supporting the everyday lives and wellbeing of children who are clients of child welfare services
- supporting the purchase of food and basic commodities to help those in a disadvantaged position, and supporting other services that improve the situation of those receiving aid
From these priority areas, number (4) is relevant to upskilling and reskilling.