- Publication date
- 13 September 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 29 November 2022, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The medium-term objectives of the call focuse on skilling and training and include:
- Prepare the post-war recovery of the Ukrainian cultural sectors through needs assessments, capacity building and investment planning;
- Prepare and train Ukrainian cultural heritage professionals with regard to the protection of Ukrainian cultural heritage from risks.
The call supports a wide range of actions, including the following with a focus on skills: capacity-building activities such as workshops,seminars, tutorials, etc. studies, fact-checking missions, etc. involving sector
representatives to empower them regarding the challenges enunciated under this objective.
The anticipated outcome of the actions to be supported by this call will be to facilitate the implementation of future investments linked to the recovery of the cultural and creative sectors in Ukraine, particularly in view of the new EU candidate status.
Institution providing the funding
Size of funding
€ 1 000 000
Overview of eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must be legal entities (public or private bodies) established in one of the eligible countries (i.e., EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)); EEA countries and countries associated to the Creative Europe Programme).
Overview of award criteria
Project proposals will be assessed taking into account the following three criteria, for a maximum score of 100 points:
- Relevance (up to 30 points)
- Quality of content and activities (up to 20 points)
- Project management (up to 30 points)
- Dissemination (up to20 points)
In order to apply for this call, organisations need to create a user account and register using this link.
Furthermore, the proposal must be submitted in 4 parts:
- Part A: administrative information about the applicant organisations and the summarised budget for the proposal (to be filled in directly online).
- Part B: technical content of the proposal. Organisations need to download the mandatory word template, fill it in and upload it as a PDF file.
- Part C contains additional project data.
- Annexes to be uploaded as PDF file.
Application forms are available in the link of the call (see below).
Application support available
For help related to this call, please contact: EACEA-COOP-UA@ec.europa.eu