- Publication date
- 22 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 22 March 2023, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The main objectives of the call are:
- Attract and widen access for newcomers, less experienced organisations and small-scale actors to the programme.
- Support the inclusion of target groups with fewer opportunities
- Support active European citizenship and bring the European dimension to the local level
Activities supported should address at least one horizontal priority and/or at least one specific priority relevant to the field of education, training, youth and sport that is mostly impacted.
Proposals are expected to:
- widen access to the programme to small-scale actors and individuals who are hard to reach in the fields of school education, adult education, vocational education and training, youth and sport;
- set up sustainable cooperation arrangements with all project partners;
- promote equal opportunities and access, includsion and fairness;
- incorporate green practices and be designed in an eco-friendly way;
- foster virtual cooperation and experimentation;
- support participation and active engagement.
Institution providing the funding
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Size of funding
Applicants can ask for either EUR 30.000 or 60.000 depending on the activities to be undertaken
Overview of eligibility criteria
Any participating organisation established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme can be the applicant. Any public or private organisation, established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme or in any third country not associated to the Programme of the world can participate in a Small-scale Partnership. Irrespective of the field impacted by the project, Small-scale Partnerships are open to any type of organisation active in any field of education, training, youth, sport or other socio-economic sectors as well as to organisations carrying out activities that are transversal to different fields.
Overview of award criteria
Project proposals will be assessed taking into account the following four criteria, for a maximum score of 100 points:
- Relevance (up to 30 points)
- Quality of the project design and implementation (up to 30 points)
- Quality of the partnership and the cooperation arrangements (up to 20 points)
- Impact, dissemination and sustainability (up to 20 points)
Projects must receive at least 60 points overall to be considered for funding.
Proposals must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal and must use the forms provided in the Electronic Submission System. Proposals must be complete and contain all the requested information and all required annexes and supporting documents, in particular:
- Application Form Part A with administrative information about the participants and the summarised budget for the project;
- Application Form Part B with the technical description of the project;
- Application Form Part C containing additional project data (if any)
- TheDetailed Budget Table (to be downloaded from the Portal Submission System)
Application support available
For more information on the call and the application procedure please consult the Erasmus+ Programme Guide at https://erasmus-plus.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-programme-guide