- Publication date
- 19 February 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Level of funding
- National level
The six priorities of the German National Recovery and Resilience Plan (NNRP) focus on the green and digital transitions, but also on the need to strengthen social resilience. They are:
- Climate policy and energy transition
- Digitalisation of the economy and infrastructure
- Digitalisation of education
- Strengthening social inclusion
- Strengthening a pandemic-resilient healthcare system
- Modern public administration and reducing barriers to investment.
42% of the total funds are allocated to climate policy and the energy transition, and 52 percent of the EU funding goes to Germany's digital transformation. The plan lays down a clear governance structure for its implementation, with a dedicated coordination unit at the Federal Ministry of Finance, which is also charged with the monitoring of the plan’s implementation.
The NNRP is available at this link and more information can be found here.