- Dátum uverejnenia
- 07 marec 2023
- Deň otvorenia
- Druh termínu
- Lehota (dátum)
- Program financovania
- Level of funding
- EU level
The main objectives of this call are the following:
- Creating new and/or upscaling existing complementary labour pathway programmes to offer more places of admission to skilled persons in need of international protection and address labour shortages in the Member States,
- Expanding the number of Member States that implement such programmes and expanding the number of businesses willing to engage,
- Creating the necessary (facilitated) procedures and support structures to enable admission of skilled persons in need of international protection through complementary labour pathway programmes.
Actions supported by this call include:
- Activities to engage national authorities concerned by complementary pathways linked to work;
- Activities to mobilise support and build strong partnerships on complementary pathways between key stakeholders;
- Developing and providing training to stakeholders, especially to companies and employer organisations on how to effectively take part in a complementary pathway project, building on existing good practices;
- Conferences, workshops and awareness-raising activities;
- Activities relating to engaging companies that might be willing to take part in complementary pathways, in both urban/rural settings, notably through outreach, information provision and motivation;
- Activities relating to mobilising diaspora communities;
- Activities to facilitate and/or improve the matching of companies and job offers with people in need of international protection;
- Training of companies to ensure sustainable commitment and the provision of quality support towards workers recruited via a complementary pathway linked to work;
- Pilot projects on work-related complementary pathways, leading to actual admission and job placement, and the evaluation of first experiences of both, employers, and workers.
Proposals should focus on contributing to the achievement of one or several of the following outcomes:
- Reinforced and expanded sustainable networks between national authorities, labour market actors at local/regional/national level, international organisations and relevant NGOs to advance complementary pathways linked to work leading to concrete admissions;
- Well-developed and tested methods and tools for international recruitment of persons in need of international protection outside the EU and matching them with shortages in the European labour market (possibly as an element of the EU Talent Pool that is currently under development);
- Strengthened support at the local and national level for the development of complementary labour pathways, particularly through building effective partnerships between relevant stakeholders;
- Higher number of organisations involved in designing and implementing complementary labour pathways and more clarity/awareness about their role/contribution and the added value of their engagement in complementary pathways.
Institution providing the funding
Size of funding
Overview of eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.: EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)), excluding Denmark, countries associated to AMIF or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature.
Furthermore, the consortium should comply with the following criteria:
- Minimum three applicants (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities) from three different participating Member States.
- For profit organisation entities cannot apply as coordinator of the consortium.
Overview of award criteria
The award criteria are the following (with a maximum score of 100 points):
- Relevance (30 points)
- Quality (50 points)
- Impact (20 points)
In order to be considered, proposals must:
- Be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal using the forms provided.
- Proposals must be complete and contain all parts and mandatory annexes and supporting documents.
More information is available in the text of the call.
Application support available
A dedicated FAQ is available on the webpage of the call. For help related to this call, please contact HOME-AMIF-UNION-ACTIONS@ec.europa.eu