- 07 märts 2023
- Tähtaja mudel
- Level of funding
- EU level
Proposals should address one or more of the following specific objectives:
- Strengthen cooperation between labour market actors and migrants themselves at EU, regional, national and local levels by creating and/or reinforcing transnational partnerships on labour market inclusion;
- Advance effective inclusion of migrants in the labour market both early on after their arrival in the EU and at a level adequate to their qualifications, including by mobilising all stakeholders who can help and by promoting/ building on the EU tools available;
- Contribute to a better matching between skills, competences and qualifications of migrants that are already in the EU, on the one hand; and demand on EU labour markets (including labour shortages) on the other;
- Promote inclusive workplaces, including by raising awareness about direct and indirect discrimination and elaborating good practice on tackling discrimination and promoting diversity in the workplace;
- Promote sustainable employment conditions for migrants, in particular beneficiaries of international and temporary protection and applicants for international protection.
Proposals should include one or more of the following activities (non-exhaustive list):
- developing innovative approaches to labour market integration, including by promoting/building on the EU tools available;
- upscaling activities of established good practices;
- developing and providing training to stakeholders (e.g. bridging courses and on the-job training for migrants; capacity building for SMEs), building on existing good practices;
- conferences, workshops, awareness-raising and other activities to create and strengthen partnerships between key labour market actors and further refine the solutions to labour market integration for migrants at the appropriate level of qualifications.
The anticipated outcomes are the following:
- Building sustainable networks between labour market actors at local/regional/national/European level to advance concrete aspects of labour market integration;
- Developing tools to assess and validate migrants’ skills and qualifications, in line with employers’ needs and in a timely manner, and to match migrants’ skills with vacancies, in particular in shortage occupations, taking into account experience with existing private and public tools (e.g. EU Talent Pool Pilot, EURAXESS);
- Identifying good practices that contribute to inclusive workplaces and sustainable employment conditions for migrants;
- Developing training methods for different labour market actors as well as migrants in need of upskilling/reskilling and/or bridging courses, including proper dissemination to all relevant stakeholders.
Institution providing the funding
Size of funding
Overview of eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.: EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories (OCTs)), excluding Denmark, countries associated to AMIF or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before grant signature.
- Furthermore, the consortium should comply with the following criteria:
- Minimum three applicants (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities) from three different participating Member States.
- For profit organisation entities cannot apply as coordinator of the consortium.
Overview of award criteria
The award criteria are the following (with a maximum score of 100 points):
- Relevance (30 points)
- Quality (50 points)
- Impact (20 points)
In order to be considered, proposals must:
- Be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal using the forms provided.
- Proposals must be complete and contain all parts and mandatory annexes and supporting documents.
More information is available in the text of the call.
Application support available
A dedicated FAQ is available on the webpage of the call.
For help related to this call, please contact HOME-AMIF-UNION-ACTIONS@ec.europa.eu