- Publication date
- 1 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 14 February 2023, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The objective is teachers’ exchange of knowledge: collaborative working on specific subjects and on methodologies, co-teaching experiences, common activities are the basis of the network activities.
The activities will facilitate a common understanding on learning methodologies about European Union matters among practitioners working in different contexts, facing different challenges and constraints due the national legislations and the structure of the curricula.
The Networks in other fields of education and training will increase opportunities for general education institutions and VET institutions to extend their activities integrating European Union content.
Institution providing the funding
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Size of funding
Max. € 300,000 per project
Overview of eligibility criteria
The applicants (coordinator and full partners) must be:
- school, VET institution (ISCED 1 - 4) or Higher Education institution holding a valid ECHE, and providing initial and/or in service training to teachers of schools and/or VET institution (ISCED 1 - 4);
- established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme.
Proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 6 applicants (coordinator and full partners) from at least 3 different EU Member States and/or third countries associated to the Programme.
The consortium must include:
- at least 4 schools and/or VET providers (ISCED 1 - 4) ;
- maximum 2 higher education institutions providing initial and/or in-service training to teachers of schools and/or VET institution (ISCED 1 – 4);
Overview of award criteria
Award criteria include the following:
- Relevance of the project (max. 25 points);
- Quality of the project design and implementation (max 25 points);
- Quality of the partnership and the cooperation arrangements (max 25 points);
- Impact (max 25 points).
To be considered for funding, proposals must score at least 70 points in total and at least 15 points in each award criterion.
Applicants must fill in the standard proposal template for Jean Monnet actions available at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/erasmus/temp-form/af/af_erasmus-ls-jmo_en.pdf
Application support available
For help related to this call, please contact: EACEA-AJMec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-AJM[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)