- Publication date
- 1 December 2022
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 14 February 2023, 17:00 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- EU level
The objective of Teacher Training is to design and offer structured training proposals on EU subjects to teachers.
The Jean Monnet Teacher Training/Education should include the preparation and delivery of teacher training / education. These activities may take the form of targeted courses or modules including distance learning (MOOC and/or blended activities). Teacher Training / Education should be formal and end with a certificate. The proposed activities should also include support to participants (e.g. contribution to travel and subsistence, provision of handbooks and other specific tools, exemption from fees).
Jean Monnet Teacher Training/ Education is expected to bring positive and long-lasting effects both to the institutions providing initial and/or in-service teacher training and to the participants to their activities. Teacher Training will increase opportunities for teaching staff in terms of professional and career development.
Institution providing the funding
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Size of funding
€7,000,000 / Max. € 300,000 per project
Overview of eligibility criteria
In order to be elibigle, applicants must be:
- Established in an EU Member State or third country associated to the Programme.
- Higher Education Institution providing initial and/or in service training to teachers of schools and/or VET institutions (ISCED 1 - 4) and holding a valid ECHE; or
- Teacher Training / Education Institution / Agency providing initial and/or in service training to teachers of schools and/or VET institutions (ISCED 1 - 4).
Only applications by single applicants are allowed (single beneficiaries).
Overview of award criteria
Award criteria include the following:
- Relevance of the project (max. 25 points);
- Quality of the project design and implementation (max 25 points);
- Quality of the partnership and the cooperation arrangements (max 25 points);
- Impact (max 25 points).
To be considered for funding, proposals must score at least 70 points in total and at least 15 points in each award criterion.
Applicants must fill in the standard proposal template for Jean Monnet actions available at this link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/erasmus/temp-form/af/af_erasmus-ls-jmo_en.pdf
Application support available
For help related to this call, please contact: EACEA-AJMec [dot] europa [dot] eu (EACEA-AJM[at]ec[dot]europa[dot]eu)