- Publication date
- 6 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Piemonte is the public authority responsible for the ESF+ implementation in the Piemonte region in Italy. It manages the regional ESF+ Operational Programme Piemonte 2021-2027, which includes the following priorities:
- Employment: access to employment, skills intelligence and anticipation, gender equality.
- Education and Training: Identification, validation and certification of skills (IVC), Strengthening of the training system and the lifelong guidance system; higher technical training in response to the needs of the labor market; investing in lifelong learning.
- Social Inclusion: promoting active inclusion through access to services.
- Youth Employment: promoting access to jobs and training; orientation to education and training choices and to the development of life skills, Vocational Education and Training Pathways (VET), and interventions to combat early school leaving.