- Publication date
- 23 February 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- National level
The Ministry of Finance, General Secretariat of European programmes, coordination, and development is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ESF+ in Cyprus through the Operational Programme "Thaleia 2021-2027" (Επιχειρησιακού Προγράμματος «ΘΑλΕΙΑ 2021-2027: Θεμέλια Αλλαγής, Ευημερίας, Ισότητας και Ανάπτυξης»).
The Operational Programme is supported through ERDF, ESF+, JTF and CF with EUR 1 billion (EU contribution). Through this budget, the OP will support five key EU policy objectives:
- a more competitive and smarter Europe
- a greener, low carbon transition towards a net zero economy Europe
- a more connected Europe by enhancing mobility
- a more social and inclusive Europe
- a Europe closer to citizens by fostering the sustainable and integrated development of all types of territories
These pillars are then translated into 12 priority-axes within the Operational Programme. Priorities 7 (Human Capital Development and Labour Market Integration) and 12 (Special Investment Priority for the JTF) finance actions on reskilling and upskilling.