- Data de publicação
- 22 fevereiro 2023
- Data de abertura
- Modelo de prazo
- Fase única
- Level of funding
- National level
The Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Wirtschaft, Sektion III/A/9 (Federal Ministry of Labour and Economic Affairs, Section III/A/9) is the public authority responsible for managing the ''ESF+ Programme Employment Austria & JTF 2021-2027'' (ESF+ Programm Beschäftigung Österreich & JTF 2021-2027).
The Operational Programme, as submitted in August 2022, includes the following priorities, many of which are relevant for upskilling and reskilling:
- Equality for women and men - including innovative childcare services
- Active ageing - including digitalisation issues
- Active inclusion - improving professional participation
- Support for young people in schools and at the transition from school to training and work
- Access to lifelong learning - including digital competences
- Social innovation
In addition, three cross-cutting objectives will be considered in each programme and project phase: sustainability, gender equality and non-discrimination.