- Publication date
- 3 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- National level
The Administrative Unit of the European Social Fund (UAFSE - Unidad Administradora del Fondo Social Europeo) is the main public authority responsible for the implementation of ESF in Spain and manages four national Operational Programmes:
- Operational Program for Employment, Training and Education (POEFE), which supports unemployed people over 29 years of age and, in particular, at those who belong to more vulnerable groups such as the long-term unemployed, older workers age, women or people with a low level of qualification or education.
- Operational Program for Social Inclusion and The Social Economy (Poises), which supports active inclusion, especially of the most disadvantaged, promotes the social economy as a key element to counteract the negative repercussions of the current economic and social situation in Spain, and fosters inclusive labor markets in order to reduce poverty rates and address the needs of the most vulnerable groups.
- Youth Employment Operational Program (Poej) 2014-2020, which contributes to the implementation of the Youth Guarantee.
- Technical Assistance Operational Program (Poat) 2014-2020
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 is not yet available.