- Publication date
- 3 March 2023
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Basilicata is the public authority responsible for the ESF implementation in the Basilicata region in Italy. It manages the regional ESF Operational Programme Basilicata 2014-2020, which focuses on the promotion of employment and support for workers’ mobility, the promotion of social inclusion and the fight against poverty and investment in skills, education and ‘Lifelong learning as well as the rise of administrative efficiency and public services. The five priority axes are:
- Creating and maintaining employment: includes actions aimed at unemployed, unemployed, long-term unemployed and at long-term unemployment risk, including workers affected by social dampers.
- Strengthening and Innovating Active Inclusion in Society includes actions aiming to combat poverty and the risk of social vulnerability; strengthening the conditions to access socio-welfare services (particularly for the elderly) and socio-educational services by households in economic or social difficulties because of the need for care and full participation in the labor market; supporting social innovation, the development of the social economy and solidarity, the strengthening of social cooperation and the third sector, with particular attention to improving the capacity of the system of inclusion and access to work by the weak.
- Developing Rights and Quality in Learning and Supporting Intelligent Innovation in Key Industries: includes actions aiming to combat school dispersion and strengthen educational success; establishing and supporting an adequate supply of higher education and tertiary and post-tertiary education, including through the PhD program of research and international mobility, in close connection with the economic development strategies of the region; strengthening core competences for active citizenship, with particular attention to the digital divide; support the adaptation of education and training systems, by developing technical-professional poles and business relationships.
- Strengthening institutional and administrative capacity to improve the quality of the services of the structures involved in the management of SIE funds, and also the application of the European Code of Conduct for the General Governance Qualification
- Technical assistance
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 is not yet available.