- 01 Januar 2021
- Tidsfrist (dato)
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Marshal's Office of the Lubelskie Voivodship is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ERDF in the Województwo Lubelskie region in Poland. It manages European Funds for Lubelskie 2021-2027 which includes 13 priority intervention areas. Those relevant for upskilling and reskilling are the following:
- Priority (1) Research and innovation includes upskilling oriented at smart specialisation, entrepreneurship skills development and building business resilience, focusing on research institution staff and SME workers.
- Priority (2) Regional economic and digital transformation involves digital upskilling opportunities.
- Priority (7) Improved access to social and health services provides measures for life-long learning, upskilling and reskilling of adult learners.
- Priority (9) Meeting labour market needs covers labour market-oriented upskilling, supporting the development of green and innovative occupations.
- Priority (10) Better education presents measures on education, including upskilling/ reskilling, focusing on digital and entrepreneurial skills.