- Ar oscailt
- Dáta foilsithe
- 1 Eanáir 2021
- Dáta oscailte
- Samhail spriocdháta
- 31 Nollaig 2027, 23.59 (CET)
- Clár maoiniúcháin
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Marshal's Office of the Łódzkie Voivodship is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ERDF in the Województwo Łódzkie region in Poland. It manages European Funds for Łódzkie 2021-2027 which includes 12 priority intervention areas. Those relevant for upskilling and reskilling are the following:
- Priority (6) Eu Funds for resident friendly Łódzkie includes improving equitable access to high-quality and inclusive education, training and lifelong learning.
- Priority (7) EU Funds for employment and inclusion in Lodz provides opportunities for upskilling/ reskilling, targeting regional labour market needs and supporting the development of green occupations.
- Priority (8) EU Funds for education and human resources in Lodzkie covers measures on facilitating learning mobility for all, including learners with specific needs. Further, it includes life-long learning, upskilling, targeting the entrepreneurial, digital and business-resilience skills, and responding to the regional economy needs.
- Priority (9) European funds for the transformation involves upskilling/reskilling for the needs of green change and energy transition-induced upskilling/reskilling.