- Publication date
- 1 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- 31 December 2027, 23:59 (CET)
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Marshal's Office of the Lower Silesian Voivodship is the public authority responsible for the implementation of ERDF in the Lower Silesia/Dolny Śląsk region in Poland. It manages European Funds for Lower Silesia 2021-2027 which includes 9 priority intervention areas. Those relevant for upskilling and reskilling are the following:
- Priority (1) European Funds for an Entrepreneurial Lower Silesia includes upskilling activities for the entrepreneurs.
- Priority (7) European Funds for the labour market and social inclusion in Lower Silesia covers upskilling and reskilling activities related to labour-market inclusion and the provision of labour-market-oriented skills.
- Priority (8) European funds for education in Lower Silesia provides measures on life-long learning, considering broad life skills and sector-specific upskilling/ reskilling.
- Priority (9) European funds for the transformation of mining areas in Lower Silesia involves upskilling/reskilling for the needs of green change and energy transition-induced upskilling/reskilling.