- Publication date
- 01 January 2021
- Opening date
- Deadline model
- Deadline date
- Funding programme
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Campania is the public authority responsible for the ERDF implementation in the Campania region in Italy. It manages the regional ERDF Operational Programme Campania 2021-2027, which revolves around the following priorities:
- Research, innovation, digitalisation, and competitiveness: supporting businesses through the green and digital transition, and boost competitiveness. Supporting citizens and businesses to develop digital skills; and supporting the establishment of new and strengthening existing SMEs.
- Energy, Environment, and Sustainability: improving energy efficiency and reduce consumption; supporting renewable energy sources; tackling climate change and promoting resilience.
- Sustainable Urban Mobility: promoting and strengthening local public transport and developing new forms of sustainable urban mobility.
- Mobility Infrastructures: strengthening and improving the existing infrastructure to make it more accessible, including in more remote areas, and sustainable.
- Inclusion and Education/Training: improving the quality of education, including higher and tertiary education, to acquire new competencies; supporting the most marginalised groups through services; promoting better access to healthcare, including through innovation and upskilling of healthcare staff.
- Supporting Territorial Development