- 01 januari 2021
- Typ av tidsfrist
- Ett steg
- Level of funding
- Regional level
Regione Abruzzo is the public authority responsible for the ERDF implementation in the Abruzzo region in Italy. It manages the Regional Operational Program ERDF 2014-2020, whose purpose is to promote intelligent, sustainable and inclusive growth and to strengthen the economic, social and territorial cohesion of Abruzzo. The Programme includes the following priority axes:
- Axis I - research, technological development and innovation
- Axis II - diffusion of digital services
- Axis III - competitiveness of the production system
- Axis IV - promotion of a low carbon economy
- Axis V - reduction of hydrogeological risk
- Axis VI - protection and enhancement of natural and cultural resources
- Axis VII - sustainable urban development
- Axis VIII - technical assistance
- Axis IX - prevention of hydrogeological and seismic risk and support for the economic recovery of the areas affected by the earthquake of 2016 and 2017.
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 are not yet available.