- Data publicării
- 08 martie 2023
- Data de deschidere
- Model de termen-limită
- Cu o singură etapă
- Program de finanțare
- Level of funding
- Regional level
The Gouvernement de la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale is the public authority responsible for the ERDF implementation in the Brussels Capital region in Belgium and manages the ''Programme Operationnel au Titre de l'Objectif 'investissement pour la croissance et l'emploi''. The programme is designed to:
- support socio-economic development sectors that are promising in terms of local jobs for Brussels residents;
- support innovation and activities that respond to Brussels' issues;
- relocalise the economy for the citizens, including workers;
- work on improving the quality of life for Brussels residents;
- promote short distribution channels, the service economy and industrial ecology;
- develop sustainable and innovative business models.
Please note that this Operational Programme refers to the programming period 2014-2020, as the as the Operational Programme for 2021-2027 are not yet available.