- 1. juuni 2022
- Tähtaja mudel
- 28. september 2022, 17:00 (CEST)
- Level of funding
- EU level
The EIT Urban Mobility Business Plan aims for the relevant and appropriate implementation of the KIC's (Knowledge and Innovation Communities) multiannual strategy, to demonstrate its excellence (including objectives and ambition; methodology; financial sustainability), its impact (including KIC’s pathways towards impact; measures to maximise impact - dissemination, exploitation and communication) and its quality and efficiency of the implementation (including work plan and resources at portfolio level; capacity of participants and KIC Partnership as a whole). The EIT Urban Mobility Business Plan aims to address EIT Urban Mobility’s target societal challenges and KTI, contributing to achieving the future high-level results and impacts included in the EIT Impact Framework.
The EIT Urban Mobility Business Plan 2023-2025, describing the activities at portfolio level, shall be aligned to the EIT Urban Mobility Strategic Agenda in the framework of the EIT Strategic Agenda 2021-2027.
The EIT Urban Mobility Business Plan should show how the KIC could contribute to the outcomes and impacts described in the KIC Strategic Agenda and the KPIs in the EIT Impact Framework following the specific EIT Urban Mobility’s Impact Pathways, the likely scale and significance of this contribution, and the measures to maximise these impacts in the context of Horizon Europe.
Institution providing the funding
European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT)
Size of funding
Overview of eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria include the following:
- Business Plan proposals shall be submitted by KIC Legal Entities (LEs) on behalf of the KIC partnership. The KIC LE will become a beneficiary and signatory of the Grant Agreement. Entities associated to the KIC LE shall accede to the Grant Agreement as co-beneficiaries or shall become affiliated entities to the KIC LE. Other entities (both KIC partners and non-KIC partners) can be recipients of financial support to third parties.
- KICs should ensure that partners established in EIT RIS eligible countries (EU member states & horizon europe associated countries & outermost regions) and regions increasingly participate in KIC portfolio of activities moving towards the objective to integrate EIT RIS participants into the portfolio.
Overview of award criteria
Award criteria include the following:
- Progress in implementing the multiannual strategy (financial sustainability, impact, good governance, openness);
- Level of financial sustainability achieved (2021);
- Impact achieved measured by EIT core KPIs (2021);
- Business Plan proposal (2023-2024 /2023-2025).
Applicants must submit their proposal via the Funding and Tenders Portal. The proposal itself consists of two main parts:
- PART A: administrative forms (structured information of the basic administrative data, declarations of partners, organisations and contact persons, etc. This form is available at the following link: https://eit.europa.eu/sites/default/files/tpl_application_form_part_a_eit.docx.pdf
- PART B: technical proposal. This form is available at the following link: https://eit.europa.eu/sites/default/files/tpl_application_form_part_b_eit_cross_kic_2023-25.docx.pdf
Please note that this call is only open to members of KICs (Knowledge and Innovation Communities), i.e. autonomous partnerships of leading higher education institutions, research organisations, companies and other stakeholders in the innovation process that tackles societal challenges through the development of products, services and processes and by nurturing innovative entrepreneurial people.
Application support available
For additional support, please check the following documents:
- Online Manual providing guidance on the procedures from proposal submission to managing your grant: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/common/guidance/om_en.pdf
- Horizon Europe Programme Guide with detailed guidance to the structure, budget and political priorities of Horizon Europe: https://ec.europa.eu/info/funding-tenders/opportunities/docs/2021-2027/horizon/guidance/programme-guide_horizon_en.pdf