- Paskelbimo data
- 18 spalis 2022
- Pradžios data
- Termino pobūdis
- Vieno etapo
- Finansavimo programa
- Level of funding
- EU level
The main objectives to which applicants must contribute to are the following:
- Raise awareness of European policy agendas in education and training, in particular for the European Education Area.
- Increase stakeholder commitment and cooperation with public authorities for the implementation of policies and reforms in the fields of education and training, in particular for the implementation of policies in line with the European Education Area objectives, and in areas relevant for the country-specific recommendations issued in the framework of the European Semester.
- Boost stakeholder participation in the fields of education and training, including by building upon the potential of digital communication alongside other forms of participation.
- Boost involvement of stakeholders and civil society in the dissemination of policy and programme actions, including results and good practice among their membership and beyond.
Civil society organisations active in the field of education and training are expected to develop and implement innovative, targeted and creative strategies and activities in the following areas:
- Improving quality, equity, inclusion and gender equality for all in education and training;
- Supporting the green and digital transitions in and through education and training;
- Enhancing competence and motivation in the education profession - teachers and trainers;
- Reinforcing European higher education;
- Making lifelong learning and mobility a reality for all;
- Contributing to the geopolitical dimension of the European Education Area.
Institution providing the funding
European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
Size of funding
€ 5 000 000
Overview of eligibility criteria
In order to be eligible, applicants must be legal entities (public or private bodies) established in one of the eligible countries (i.e., Erasmus+ Programme Countries (EU, including OCTs, and Erasmus+ affiliated non-EU countries). To be eligible, applicants must be non-governmental and not-for-profit.
Only applications by single applicants are allowed (no consortia). The call is open for two categories of entities:
- European non-governmental organisation (ENGO) in education and training;
- EU-wide networks in education and training.
The detailed description of both categories is available in the text of the call (see below).
Overview of award criteria
Grant proposals will be assessed taking into account the following three criteria, for a maximum score of 100 points:
- Relevance (up to 30 points)
- Quality - Project design and implementation (up to 50 points)
- Impact (up to 20 points)
Grant proposals must be submitted in 2 parts:
- Part A: administrative information about the applicant organisations (future coordinator, beneficiaries, affiliated entities and associated partners), to be filled in directly online.
- Part B: technical content of the proposal. Organisations need to download the mandatory word template, fill it in and upload it as a PDF file.
Application forms are available in the link of the call (see below).
Application support available
For help related to this call, please contact: EACEA-CIVIL-EDU@ec.europa.eu