- Fecha de publicación
- 07 marzo 2023
- Fecha de apertura
- Modelo de plazo
- De una fase
- Fecha límite
- Programa de financiación
- Level of funding
- EU level
This call targets efforts to anticipate and mitigate potential job losses and job relocations in the automoting sector due to CCAM deployment (including shared services) by ensuring that necessary skills are available and up scaled across a wide range of fields (along the entire CCAM value chain, from mobility operators, IT staff, drivers and non-drivers, to administration and management in transport).
The proposed actions will build on previous Horizon 2020 projects and studies of automation across different transport modes and further explore the potential rebound effects these may have on jobs. More specifically, the following aspects should be addressed:
- Develop a roadmap to support the socioeconomic transition to CCAM and provide prerequisites for job growth, innovation capabilities, and short- and long-term skills demands.
- Define and assess how expectations for job growth enabled by CCAM development and deployment can be achieved.
- Analyse socio-economic and employment effects of CCAM across the full value-chain.
- Identify and assess short to long-term demands for updated skills (as well as skills and gender gaps) and enhanced knowledge regarding the full range of CCAM-related professions along its entire value chain, both for the mobility of persons and delivery of goods.
- Design schemes for the development and enhancement of skills to support future CCAM jobs and innovations.
Project results are expected to contribute to all of the following outcomes:
- Improved understanding of the short-, medium- and long-term employment effects and wider socio-economic effects resulting from CCAM deployment.
- High awareness within the stakeholder community about the effects of CCAM on jobs.
- Prerequisites for job creation and job growth through strategies that aim to boost innovation capabilities.
- Support the development of educational plans and activities (e.g. for curricula, Lifelong learning initiatives) as well as reskilling efforts to develop human capital in innovative mobility systems.
Institution providing the funding
Size of funding
Overview of eligibility criteria
The conditions are described in General Annex B available via the link to the call (see below).
Overview of award criteria
The award criteria are the following (with a maximum score of 15 points):
- Excellence (5 points)
- Impact (5 points)
- Quality and efficiency of the implementation (5 points)
The threshold for individual criteria will be 3. The overall threshold, applying to the sum of the three individual scores, will be 10.
Submission and evaluation processes are described in Annex F of the Work Programme General Annexes and the Online Manual (see link to the call below).
Application support available
Guidance can be found in the Funding & Tenders Portal FAQ section, as well as in the Horizon Europe Programme Guide. Further resources are available on the webpage for the funding opportunity (see call link below).